Saturday, February 5, 2011

valentine's day is near -

   

are you ready for the valentines day? we made little felt heart pillows. I've been wanting to do more sewing projects lately. ^^ 


 'love is..' mini cards in my paper shop.

 Love is patient , love  is kind  and is not jealous  ; love  does not brag  and is not arrogant , does not act  unbecomingly;  it does not seek  its own , is not provoked, does not take  into account  a wrong  suffered, does not rejoice  in unrighteousness , but rejoices  with the truth  ; bears  all  things , believes  all  things , hopes  all  things , endures  all  things . Love  never  fails  ; but if  there are gifts of prophecy , they will be done  away  ; if  there are tongues , they will cease;  if  there is knowledge , it will be done  away .  For we know  in part  and we prophesy  in part;   but when  the perfect  comes,  the partial  will be done  away.   When  I was a child , I used to speak  like  a child , think  like  a child , reason  like  a child  ;  when  I became  a man , I did  away  with childish  things.  For now  we see  in a mirror  dimly , but then  face  to face  ; now  I know  in part , but then  I will know  fully  just  as I also  have been fully  known.  But now  faith , hope , love , abide  these  three  ; but the greatest  of these  is love .

No comments: